Hi Kayla, Maybe you remember Eric and Carolyn LeDuc from good ol' military days in Augusta and Monterey? I looked you up on the Internet last night hoping to track you down somewhere and find out what you had been doing all these years and found your blog. Hope life is treating you well. Would love to catch up! -Carolyn
Hi Carolyn, Of course I remember you!It's great to hear from you. I am on facebook, are you? I would love to catch up too. My email is mkehnat@gmail.com. Take care! Kayla
3 comments:
Hi Kayla,
Maybe you remember Eric and Carolyn LeDuc from good ol' military days in Augusta and Monterey? I looked you up on the Internet last night hoping to track you down somewhere and find out what you had been doing all these years and found your blog. Hope life is treating you well. Would love to catch up!
-Carolyn
Hi Carolyn,
Of course I remember you!It's great to hear from you. I am on facebook, are you? I would love to catch up too. My email is mkehnat@gmail.com.
Take care!
Kayla
my facebook email is kehnat@msn.com
Post a Comment