Friday, September 11, 2009

I want to be a blogger

I really want to start blogging again. I enjoy the outlet and basic journaling of my little families lives. I could say we have had a crazy summer (and we have) but so has everyone else and I am learning more all the time that we make time for what we want to do.

I guess I could start off by updating my blog header that has been there since Spring. :) I am going to try to work on it all this weekend. I hate doing an update encompassing several months.

Highlights of us TODAY:

Mark- Still enjoying Qwest and can't wait to see the Seahawks play this weekend

Kayla- Busily trying to think up the next great American business while folding laundry and attempting to make sourdough bread.

Brynn- She's a 7th grader. Need I say more? I doubt she saw one play of the football game she attended tonight. Don't bother trying to call us, you WON'T get through.

Ryan- Ry is excited to try any new thing and right now he's excited about writing club and soccer. (and eating everything in sight)He's 10 and his shoes are a mens 8.5.

KateLyn- Kate is a social butterfly and she attended her friends ballet class tonight and decided she just might join.

Zachary- Finally learning to enjoy lots of new foods but mournfully missing his siblings when they go to school.

We are blessed and I hope to blog more often!

1 comments:

lori said...

I do hope you can blog more often!