Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dog days of summer

It has become the frantic last week of summer for the Ehnat's. We are trying to fit in a few more fun things in and finish up a few more projects that we have been working on and frankly, it's exhausting. The kids keep thinking up things they wanted to do this summer and didn't and it's hard to convince them we will have another summer next year. :)

We were going to head to the Ammon pool but it's not looking great weather-wise this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow. Friday we are going to make one last trip to Bear Lake with my pal/aunt Ronda and her girls. The kids are thrilled about that. I would be more thrilled if I had Mark to help me drive. It will be fun to hang out with the Luthi's!

The Ehnat's are being nice enough to bring us our "new" car next weekend and the following is the Erickson reunion! School starts next Wed. and I have been asked to watch the little boy I watched last year so it should get really crazy really soon. What the heck. It already is! :)

1 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like you guys have been busy fitting it all in before the end of summer is here! My mother in law does really want your kitten! Just give me a call and we can come pick it up whenever you are ready. THanks! Holly